For 1 serving
INGREDIENTS FOR SALMON
- 1 salmon fillet* (1/4 pound)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry salmon fillet.
- Mix together dijon and whole grain mustards.
- Spray baking dish with oil. Place salmon in baking dish. Rub mustard over the top and pat on the fresh chopped dill.
- Once oven is heated, cook salmon for 12–15 mins depending on thickness.
*I always prefer the fattier cuts of salmon. The more fat, the more tender the fish will be.